Saturday, 26 March 2011

Beautiful spring day

It's so nice to be able to get out in this wonderful spring weather. The forecast says it's not going to last so I thought I'd better make the most of it. I went for a lovely walk around my garden this afternoon and took some photos of the wonderful flowers that have bloomed over the past few days.

Photo of the Day










This is a beautiful Lenten Rose, it's such a pretty colour. My garden is very "green" for most of the year and I'm always saying that I will plant more colourful plants but never quite get round to it. At this time of year there is lots of colour. This Lenten Rose, a lovely white Lenten Rose, wonderful bright yellow daffodils, red tulips, pink hyacinths. It really is lovely to see them all. I will record more flowers and plants over the weeks so I have a record of what exactly I do have in my garden.

Card of the Day












I made this card a while ago. I love this stamp and I really like this card, but I'm not sure who I can give it to. I wouldn't want to offend anyone! I'm really missing colouring in.

No comments: