Wednesday, 27 January 2010

WOYWW

So, here we are again. I seem to have missed out on last weeks WOYWW, I don't know how that happened.
Anyway, as you see the desk is still in it's new position. I've put bits of card (I have lots!) under the legs and it seems to have stopped the wobble.
I had intended to be crafty this evening and do the September page of my magnetic calendar, however I realised I have a governors meeting at school so I won't be able to do it. Never mind.
I have been crafty this week though. I made a pact to make some cards using my scraps of card and paper (I've mentioned I have lots) and I've made seven already. That's one a day, so by the end of the year I should be swimming in them and have very little left in my scraps box. That's the plan, I wonder how long that will last!
Anyway, dear reader, I'd better go and get ready for the meeting otherwise I'll be late.

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Actually, your desk really makes as much sense there as it did under the window! Like the photos on the fireplace. Love your cards..had to squint a bit to see 'em tho'....and what is the stamp set on the far left..what might I be missing?!! It's a very tidy desk for such a busy person, I must say.

Pam said...

What a tidy desk you have. Lots of nice cards. Hugs Pam

butlersabroad said...

That's a great looking workroom... hope you don't get too cold and decide to light the fire though!

Brenda