Wednesday, 13 January 2010

WOYWW

Here we are again, and it's snowing. If I remember, it was snowing last Wednesday. I've got a day off today, not because the school is closed, but because I decided it was too dangerous to go out. I had thought I may go in a bit late but the snow just keeps on and on. I think it's worse than last week.
As you see, my chickens don't seem too happy about the snow. I gave them some melon for breakfast and I'm going to make them some porridge in a little while. The worse problem in this weather is making sure their water doesn't freeze. It's no problem when I'm at home but if I'm at work I can't do much about it.


So, my workdesk! See the large jar of sweeties there? It did have wine gums in, but now it's got Chocolate Eclairs. I really must stop eating them.
I've been sorting out my craft room for a week now. It was tidy, but then I decided that I would rearrange the furniture today. I think I explained about the sofa situation last week so I won't go into that again. Suffice to say that I have to make room for the futon so a huge turn around had to happen. I've moved my desk in front of the fireplace, but it's wobbly so I may have to re-think this. If I get on, you may see the finished space later.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh, can't get over the difference it makes away from the window! As for the huge jar - hurry and eat them..then there won;t be any temptation!!