Wednesday, 13 January 2010

I'm done....

....well almost. I'm not sure if the desk will stay here. I like it here but I can't seem to stop it wobbling. I'll have to do some crafting on it and see how it goes. I do like being able to get my machines on the small desk though.

This is where all my "stuff is stored, well that's not strictly true. It's where some of my stuff is stored, the rest of it is in the floor to ceiling cupboard on the other side of the room. It's easy to forget about all that stuff as I can close the door and I can't see it.

Then I decided to sort out my 12 x 12 card. I don't have a really good place to store it. I'd love one of those racks that they have in craft shops. I try to keep it all colour coded but it always ends up in a muddle.
This is just the pink card! How can there be so many different shades of one colour?

And look at all this yellow. I'm not even sure I like yellow that much. I daren't photograph the green because I really don't like green and it's embarrassing how much I've got. Better not tell Alison (she's my friend who does like green).

So, until I can get myself one of those shop shelf units, this is where the paper and card is stored. Please don't be fooled into thinking that this is all I have, this is one of three files.

So, dear reader. I feel I've made good use of my snow day. I'm off to cook a nice warming casserole for dinner now.

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

You've done so well! I like the idea of a bench full of your machines..bet they get used even more now..do you need Mr Dunnit to do something to your desk..or is it your chair...or are YOUR legs uneven?

Karen said...

Wow your craft room looks great - I wonder how long it will be tidy for!! Mine always seems to be in a constant mess, yet I am always tidying it up LOL!!!