Wednesday, 2 December 2009

WOYWW

So late! I've had a productive evening cutting out Christmas shapes on my Cuttlebug for someone at work and I've only just been able to add my WOYWW.
My desk today was the kitchen table 'cos there's not enough room on the desk to make this.

Do you know what it is yet?
It's a star for the school nativity play, yes we do still do that at our school. My teacher wanted me to make a 3D star but I couldn't work out how to make the cardboard bend, so it's 2D and it will have to do. If anyone can do better they are more than welcome to try.
I have just had the best present. My Little Girl had just come in and brought me a bunch of flowers. I was really touched. I will take a photo and show you tomorrow.
Until then, dear reader, take care. Oh, if you want to read day 2 of my Christmas journal you can see it here: http://jayschristmasjournal.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

No one will notice if its 2 or 3d, the chidlren just want to see the star! Good job I say! How big is it?

Karen said...

Looks like a great star to me - I am sure it will be loved by all :) I hope the school play goes well :)