Wednesday, 25 November 2009

WOYWW


Well, here we are again. Wednesday's come round really quickly don't they? I made this card last night for my Little Girl's best friend's birthday. I had the idea of cutting out her name from the front of the card and I was quite pleased with how it turned out. Thank goodness it was Beth's birthday, not Florence's! I'm not showing you my whole desk because it doesn't look much different from previous weeks. Julia's desk, which can be seen here if you're not visiting me via her blog, http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/, is lovely and tidy. Mine, on the other hand, is not. To be honest, I can hardly get in my craft room at all, it is such a mess. I think I'm going to put all the Christmas stuff away 'cos I'm not inspired to making anymore cards. Alan Titchmarsh, on the tele, has just said it's 31 days to Christmas. Lovely! So, it looks as though some people will be getting bought cards this year. I'm going to a card making marathon run by the 2 Scrap Ladies on Sunday (see here http://www.2scrapladies.blogspot.com/), so some will be made there.
I've not been feeling brilliant for the last couple of days, you know the feeling, just a low grade 'ickyness, nothing specific. I've felt nauseous, dizzy, shaky and a bit wheezy. Well, this morning on the way to work I realised my vision was going a bit fuzzy. It was a bit worrying as I was driving along the A303 at the time. Thank goodness I didn't have far to go until I go to work. The headmistress gave me one of her migraine tablets and sat me down until my eyes had come back to normal, then I was sent home. I popped into the chemist to buy some of the tablets and the lady told me they may make my sleepy! I got home and lay down on the sofa and that was it for about three hours. One minute I was watching Homes Under The Hammer and the next David Dickinson was Bargain Hunting. I'd love to know who bought the run down old house and what they did with it. Well, the sleep was obviously what I needed because I feel much better now.
So, dear reader, I'm going to check out some more WOYWW desks

5 comments:

Linda said...

visiting via Shimelle. 31 days eh? GULP! I haven't made many cards either. Hope you are feeling better now.

Julia Dunnit said...

Exhausted. No doubt my dear friend. You have 31 days worth of plans in your head. One dayat a time gal, we want you to enjoy it...!
Love Beth's card..will talk to you about SCAL and Cricut at the weekend if it's not too distracting!!

Sam said...

that's a clever card! (good thing her name wasn't Florence!!)

I will be there on Sunday too!! Looking forward to the fun!

Angie said...

So glad you are feeling better ...love the card

Liberty :) said...

hey! are you up for 17 again still?
more info on thread :)
http://www.shimelle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1199&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20