Wednesday, 4 November 2009

WOYWW

Guess what I've been up to? The Christmas paper is there from a decorated container I made yesterday. I run an after school craft club and we're going to decorated some tins next week. I have twenty in my group and it's been really difficult getting enough containers. Of course I told them that they would each need to bring a container, but only a handful of them have done. Typical.
There's also a birthday card on there, for a friend who's birthday is coming up soon. I won't say when 'cos she'll work out it's for her! The two new punches I bought last week are still there, I've used them quite a lot already, love 'em both.

I haven't been home long so I haven't got round to reading Shimelle's prompt for today so there's a chance I'll be back later with a Blogging For Scrapbookers post.

I've just put two big potatoes in the oven, my darling husband and I are having salmon and jackets for dinner. What's the betting he's home early today!

See you later, dear reader.

5 comments:

Gennifer said...

Mmm. Dinner sounds so good! Do you ship?

Julia Dunnit said...

Interesting..christmas stuff huh? Man you are TOO organised! So, questions: IIWA: Is It Wednesday Already
to insert a link:
"text

by "link" it means your post address and by 'text' it means 'here' or 'on my blog' or whatever you wanna write.....clear as mud, huh!

Susie Sugar said...

Great desk Jay very neat and tidy, First time I've seen yours, Love that paper
Look forward to having another rummage next week
Hugs Susie xx

Susie Sugar said...

I'm daft as a brush I just enlarged your photo of your desk ....!! lol coz I've seen your desk before I remember the window , I just don't think I been over for a week or 2
sorry , I'm just haveing one of those days !!
xx

Susie Sugar said...

I'm daft as a brush I just enlarged your photo of your desk ....!! lol coz I've seen your desk before I remember the window , I just don't think I been over for a week or 2
sorry , I'm just haveing one of those days !!
xx