Saturday, 21 November 2009

Woohoo.


The last three weeks have not been in vain, Shimelle will be pleased to hear. I've just set up another blog! I am going to do Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas workshop again this year, I started it last year and only got up to about day 17.

Having just completed Shimelle's Blogging For Scrapbookers workshop I decided that this year I would blog my Christmas. The photo above shows a bookcase with my mini albums and circle journals on, I don't think I need any more at the moment otherwise Santa will have to bring me a bigger bookcase.

Looking back in my archives, I did blog some of my JYC pages from last year. I had to smile when I read that I would try to, not only scrapbook, but also blog my Christmas from 1st December to 6th January. Heehee, I managed to get to day 13 on my blog.

Well, better luck this year. So, dear reader, if you would care to take a look at my Chistmas Journal, it's here:

http://jayschristmasjournal.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Photographing Mom said...

Yay for you! I did Shimelle's class last year (and am doing it again this year). It's AMAZING!!!