Sunday, 1 November 2009

Another lovely day and a photo

Here is a photo of the 2 Scrap Ladies - http://www.2scrapladies.blogspot.com/, who did the wonderful workshop I went to yesterday. Don't they look dapper in their posh new shirts?

This is a photo of us trying to decide on which layout to do first. I've got lots of photos but I was unable to resize them today so I'll show them to you later.

My darling Clare came home for lunch today, it was so nice to see her. I miss her so much now she's at university, but I'm extremely proud of her. John cooked a lovely lunch and bought a little cake from Tesco which we had for tea. The only sad part was that Lilly was working so was unable to have lunch with us. That's the problem when the children grow up.
I'm really looking forward to Shimelle's Blogging for Scrapbookers course starting tomorrow. (http://www.shimelle.com/), unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I'll have to wait until I get home to see what we have to do.
Well, I'm off to bed now as I've got to get up at 6.15 in the morning. See you all later.

3 comments:

Totally Rawkin Designs said...

Can't wait to get to start the Shimelle class with you!

allyf said...

Yay - piccies. Glad you had a good time hun.

Julia Dunnit said...

Gawd Jay, if I'd known it was goign tobe that good a picture, I'd have done my hair and made an effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks though...youknow I took 5 altogether. Silly.