Thursday, 1 October 2009

WOYWW/T

Sorry this wasn't a WOYWW, I lost the photo while trying to upload it to my computer. Anyway, it's found now so I'm a day late!

I don't know if you can see the small squares on my desk, I cut up a photo into 36 inch squares (inchies) to do a LO at the crop on Saturday. I was ever so careful while cutting them out to keep then in the correct place.

Well, I suppose you can guess what happened, they all got knocked out of place - I've no idea how. It took me about an hour and a half last night to get them back in the right place. They are now all numbered!






















This is the picture I used for my inchies. It's a clematis seed head, isn't it beautiful? And here is the clematis in bloom. I'm so lucky having such lovely plants in my garden.

I'm so lucky having such beautiful plants in my garden.

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Interesting....look forward to the crop to see your plan...
And what are the strips (plastic?) on the left of your desk..?

Susie Sugar said...

What a great desk and how nice to sit crafting and looking out that locely window
Thanks for sharing
Love Susie xx