Wednesday, 28 October 2009

WOYWW

I remembered! I usually think about WOYWW on about Friday, I must be getting better. Don't hold your breath though, I am on holiday this week.

So, here we have the usually bottle/glass of coke getting nice and flat. My lovely big Asda cup for my coffee. My wonderful Cuttlebug, and what you can just about see on the very right of the picture are the Winter Borders embossing folders that my friend Ally gave me yesterday. I've been trying them out and I must say, they are wonderful. I expect I will be using them quite a lot. You can also see one of the Christmas cards I've made using images from www.digistampboutique.co.uk and my copic pens. I will try and take a picture of the cards I have made up to now and post them later.

I'm just about to make my Christmas cake. I've had the fruit soaking in brandy for a few days, so it's nice and plump with the alcohol it's absorbed. I made the puddings yesterday, so I'm getting there.

Right, I must get on. I'll be back later I expect.

4 comments:

allyf said...

How neat and tidy your desk is! Glad you liked the borders, hope you have fun with them.

Yvonne said...

tHI SIS A FAB WORK SPACE. oops, do love my cuttlebug too. such a fab idea.
Oh christmas cake .. wish i could do one , me it's off to the nearest shop , lol

Carmen said...

Mine is shop bought cake too. Yours does sound absolutely delicious. One of the best things about Christmas is all that rich fruit cake ~ yum!

Julia Dunnit said...

Your desk is only fractionally less busy than you are! Love the eternal flat warm coke!!