Friday, 23 October 2009

A New Workshop

Yes, I couldn't resist Shimelle's new workshop, Blogging for Scrapbookers. I'm such a bad blogger and I've no idea how to organise this space so I hope to learn something. Anyway, I'm going to give it a go.

I'm wondering if to finish the Journal Your Christmas workshop that I started last year. I think I got to about the 17th or so. Maybe I will get further this year. I was away last Christmas so it was an ideal opportunity to scrapbook something different, pity I didn't!

Well, I didn't get round to posting my WOYWW pictures, so they're late again, as they are quite often, told you I was a bad blogger.

However, I have been busy. I've stamped lots of Christmas images and this week I've been colouring in. I love colouring in! I don't know if you can see the angel on the top of the Christmas tree, it's a little bear, but it looks like a man with a big black moustache! I think I may have had too much ink on the stamp. I coloured one of the trees green but I think I prefer the white one.

I'll have to get some inspiration for putting the cards together now! I'll post pictures of the finished cards here when I find that inspiration.

No comments: