Wednesday, 1 July 2009

WOYWW


Some construction going on today.
These projects have been ongoing for a few days now. John took the laptop away with him last week and I had nothing to keep me awake while watching TV so I stamped some images and coloured them in with my lovely new pens. Over the week I've been assembling various card with the images. I've still a few to do, hence the images on my desk. However, here are a few I've already put together.
I don't know why the image is lop sided on this one, it's not on the card!

Looking forward to checking out everyone else's desk.

2 comments:

Angie said...

That pussy cat stamp is so cute. I had the lopsided thingy on a LO ...remains a mystery

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh intersting desk top Jay....are you as in love with your glass mat as I am?