Sunday, 12 July 2009

Today at my desk.

Two momentous things happened today in my craft room. First I tidied my desk! Isn't it nice to have somewhere to work?

The second thing to happen was that I made some Christmas cards - before the 12th December! I bought a lovely little stamp from the craft fair I went to last weekend. It was lovely to use and I can imagine it will be well used by the 12th December.. Here are two of the cards I made. I did six, but they're all very similar and my photo of them all was not very good.

I then put together some more cards using images I've been working on for a couple of weeks.

So, all in all, I'm made 15 cards today. I'm very proud of myself.
Now I'm going to cook dinner.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Gawd Jay! Your desk...it's gone all mimimal! Am jealous. Lovely lovely cards. Am jealous.