Wednesday, 10 June 2009

WOYWW

This is what is on my desk today - Wednesday.
First I stamped and embossed images of this pretty stamp.
I then used my yummy new Promarker pens to colour the images in. I cut out one of the images, then I cut the butterfly from one of the other images. I then used foam pads to attach it on top of the butterfly on the first image. It doesn't show too well on the photo, sorry.

I cut out a pink circle using my Nestability cutter and glued the butterfly to this. I then stamped the Happy Birthday circle to my card and attached the butterfly in the centre.
Here is my finished card.
No, I haven't photographed the rest of my desk as it's pretty much the same as it was when I photographed it previously, apart from my working mat, which I did clear to make the card.

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Fab Jay! And evidence of something going on, which is not exactly obvious from my desk this morning! Am really enjoying seeing these work surfaces!

Lyn said...

I love that butterfly stamp, Jay, and the colouring really brings it to life - what make is it pleae? I'm a sucker for butterflies!

Jay said...

Lyn, the stamp is a Rubber Stempede one - Stained Glass Butterfly (A1245E), if that's any help. It's a VERY old stamp.