Thursday, 12 February 2009

Why I prefer multiple photo lay outs

I've just been over to read my friend Julia's blog (you'll find it here http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/, I'd have a look if I were you). She says she prefers scrapping single photo lay outs and it got me thinking. I think prefer lots of photos on my lay outs and the reason is, if you look at the pictures below, my albums are really tarted up photo albums and I like to show off as many photos as I can. I don't use loads of embellishments, although I have drawers and boxes full of them! I prefer my lay outs to be simple and I like the photos to be seen.
These are all layouts I did for the recent cybercrop on UKScrappers, and as you will see, lots of photos have been used. I can't imagine how fat my albums would be if I did a page for each photo.
This is showing my brother getting a tattoo in High Voltage the tattoo parlour featured on the TV programme LA Ink.
This one is about my hobby. Surprise, surprise, scrapping!

And this last one shows us enjoying lunch on the patio and relaxing by the pool in LA on New Years Day 2009.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ya see Jay, these are just FAB LOs and they tell the stories perfectly. Interseting though....they are still SLOs. Are we all moving away from the double? Lots more questions than answers in this debate!!