Sunday, 22 February 2009

Making cards

I've been busy making cards so I thought I'd show you some of them.

This one is for my friend Rachel who's birthday it was on Friday.












These next three were inspired by a card I saw on Deb's blog, here. http://debscards.blogspot.com/
I hope Deb doesn't mind me putting a link to her blog on here.

Lilac Hen
I love this stamp, she's so like a couple of friends of mine. In fact one of them has just had a birthday, I wish I'd done this card for her.











Lemon Chick
This little chick is so sweet. I can see me using her loads. This is the first time I've used this stamp.











Princess Drama
I love these Stamps Happen stamps I've got a couple of them. They make great cards.

3 comments:

Debsg said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. I don't mind you taking inspiration from me at all. Thanks for adding the link to my blog :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely chicks Jay! You've been busy again.

Tinkerbelle said...

Glad 2 see that your back and looks like you have been really busy, love the little chick card xxx Hope your well xxxx