Sunday, 1 February 2009

Look at this.

I've been wanting to write directly onto a photo for some time now. I bought a book called We Dare You. It's full of fantastic work by some American scrapbookers. If you've not seen it, I would recommend it, it's fabulous. Anyway, there's one artist in there called Meghan Heath Dymock and she does the most amazing work. On some of her Lay Outs she writes on her photos, which I thought was incredibly brave. I was only brave enough to write on the picture itself, not on my face like Meghan would have but I'm pleased with how it's turned out. So what's the big deal? If it looked rubbish I could always print out the photo again, couldn't I?
What do you think?

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

The big deal is that it's a heart stopping moment - journalling, journaling by hand, and journalling on the photo! Yikes. Well worth holdingyour breath tho' it looks just fab. And my, you had a lot to say!