Monday, 2 February 2009

It's snowing!

Wow, what about this weather? I love the snow, but I didn't like going out in it this morning. Our school was one of the few open in the area (head feels sorry for the parents who work!), but I did get sent home early as I live a few miles away. The journey wasn't too bad, but the worst bit was trying to park when I got to school, I usually park in the road opposite, but I couldn't make it up the hill, I just kept sliding down - scarey. I've just had a text to say we're closed tomorrow so guess what I'll be doing. Lilly went for her bus this morning but it didn't come, I didn't want her to get into Salisbury them not be able to get home again so she had the day off. Apparently one of the classes only had three pupils who made it in. I don't expect she'll be doing the journey tomorrow.

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

same story here Jay, but grateful I didn't have to go out and slide about first thing. Ugh. Happy today then!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Jay...call in at my blog and see what's got your name on it..