Wednesday, 28 January 2009

My New Years Resolution

Ah, that! Well I promised myself that I would start writing a journal. I've been looking for a book to use, honest. Before Christmas I saw a lovely "Day Book" in a shop in town but of course they didn't have it when I went back to buy it. However, I did find this lovely book in Boots, just right for my jottings. OK so I'm a bit late starting, but I have started. The odd thing is, I've never kept a diary or journal and suddenly at my great age I feel the need to get it all down. I blame it on Shimelle! A few weeks ago I went to a workshop hosted by Shimelle and when she said to hand journal on our LOs, I did! I've been scrapbooking for about three or four years and almost all my LOs have printed journalling or no journalling at all on. Well done Shimelle for converting me.
Maybe I will share some of my ramblings with you at some stage!

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Beautiful journal Jay. So you're going to be as prolific a journaller as you are a crafter then. Go you!

dddeeebbbzzz said...

What a beautiful book! It just looks as if it was made to be used. I've started diaries many times over the years but never seem to keep it up. Good luck with your journalling journey.