Tuesday, 2 December 2008

JYC - Day 2 - The Weather

As I didn't have time to show you my cover, manifesto and day 1 photos yesterday, here they are:

The Front Cover
I'm not sure I'm very happy with this cover, it has a few smudges and the letters are wonky so it may be changed. For now it will stay though.
My Manifesto
Day 1 - The Decorations
We don't normally put our decorations up until later in December, but this year they're up already due to having family over at the weekend.
I always give Clare and Elizabeth advent calendars and this year is no exception. I've made them this year and put small gifts as well as chocolate in them.
I have two advent parcels from swaps I did on UKScrappers so I'm excited abut that.
The weather today was very cold and icy, more like January or February than December.
Day 2 - The Weather
The Weather is uasually cold and wet at this time of year. I remember snow at Christams when I was young, but not for many years.
This year it is colder than usual - maybe we will have snow this Christmas.
BUT.....
Not for us! We're going to LA for Christmas to visit Peter and Angela, so a lovely warm Christmas. This will be strange for us, but we have our Californian tree up already to get us in the mood.

7 comments:

Calendula said...

Love your snowflakes! Shall be making mine in bed at this rate!! OOps! Too messy!

Jenny said...

Love your pages so far, your snowflakes are really cute! x

SABEE said...

love your pages !!! Love those snow flakes...;

loumaroo said...

Just visiting from JYC and wanted to say great start on your album. It looks wonderful and I love all the journaling. That's my weak point but I'm going to try to do more of it.

ally said...

wow have a fab xmas in the usa

Smarty said...

Lovely pages and lucky you going to LA!

Sandy said...

Love your pages. Love the colors you're using and love your snowflake.