Monday, 1 December 2008

Journal Your Christmas - Day 1 - My Manifesto

So here we are, day 1 of Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class.

My Manifesto
This is simple. I am going to try. That's it really. I'm going to try to blog every day from now until the 6th January, but as you will know if you've looked at my blog in the past, I'm not very good at keeping up! I'm also going to try and journal my Christmas in craft. My book is ready so I've no excuse exept time. I am going to try to find a few minutes each day for this.
The reason I want to do this class is that I know nothing of the Christmas's of my parents or their parents and I think it would be interesting for my children, grandchildren and maybe even great grandchildren to be able to look back at Christmas as the beginning of the 21st century and see what it was like. I hope someone will be interested.
So, I will see you tomorrow and I hope to be able to post a picture of my crafting journal too.
Have fun everyone.

8 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

You stick with us in the thread and you will manage it... we nag really well!!

Catherine.G said...

I really like your manifesto. That is why I am doing this too. When I ask my parents about their Christmases at my age they can't even remember who they celebrated with! Good luck. We will all try together!

Sam said...

Those are some really good reasons for doing this. I'm hoping to keep my blog going as well, but now you have given my craft journal extra impetus

Guinevere said...

Stick with it - brilliant reasons for doing this.

Heather said...

I like how you add try, that might be me this year. I really want to and have been so excited but this mornign reading the email and I am like 'ok i will get to it when i can.'

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

You can but try, what i great manifesto. I shall certainly be trying.

Gem said...

We've got similare reasons for doing this so I'll be watching your progress with interest :) Good luck x

Casii said...

Best of luck, lots of us are in it with you!