Friday, 22 August 2008

Days 11 and 12

Day 11
Sunday 5th August 07

Lazy Day


We were pretty exhausted today after the journey home, so relaxed – guess where! Yes, by the pool. It really is lovely by the pool.
Sarah, Cameron and Brigid came over. It’s always nice to see them.

Day 12
Monday 6th August 07

Shopping

Angela had to go to work today so Peter took the girls and me shopping. We went to Scrappin’ Good Times, the Scrapbook store in San Dimas. I don’t think it was as well stocked as it was on my last visit, two years ago, but I had my crafting fix anyway.
Denise and Eric came round for supper and I cooked curry.

We wondered if it was hot enough to fry an egg so we had a go. It didn't fry, it just went crinkly.

1 comment:

Enfys said...

LOL! I have always wondered if you can actually do that!