Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Another day - another blog

I've been busy crafting since I got my room back together and I'm really enjoying it. I've done my June (yes, I know!) entry of my Scrap Your Day journals. I'm doing a garden one as well as my normal one so I'm way behind. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get my July pages done.

Anyway here are the June pages of my garden journal.




And here are the June pages of my SYD journal.


Sorry the photos are not very good. I don't know why my camera wouldn''t focus properly.

I've also done two double lay outs for a journal I'm doing for my daughter to take to uni with her. Most of it is going to be about her school days and friends she made there so I can't really put many of them on here. however here's one I did of all her school photos. It really shows how she's grown up.

I think that's all I've got for today, I'm tired so I think I may have an early night.

6 comments:

Debsg said...

SchoolDays is fab. I really must do this for the pictures of my sons. Deb x

Claire aka Feline said...

I love the garden one, just love being in a pretty garden and yours looks lovely :)

Yorkshire Tea Jenny said...

I love the LO with all the school photos - I started a book when dd started primary school, I am only about three years behind...she is heading into her final year so it would be a nice memento...Ypours is super.
Donnax

LadyBug said...

What a beautiful Garden you have! and i think the idea of doing a scrap your garden is great.

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Love your SYD stuff, really effective. And such a great idea for you DD to take to uni with her.

Enfys said...

Love your LOs and pics. I need to take more of my garden!