Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Wet Tuesday

So, I've not been creative this evening. I've slobbed around watching Trinny and Susannah and blog hopped while watching.

I'm really enjoying reading all your blogs (now I'm presuming someone is actually reading mine!), and is fab seeing all your work. Let's see if I can find an old LO to put on here.
Here's one I did a while ago of my eldest daughter. She looks so grown up. I can't believe she's seventeen and going to university soon. Where does the time go?
And here's one of my youngest daughter modeling a hat I'd made for a challenge. The blossoms had been taken from a bunch of silk flowers and they were just sitting on the brim of the hat. I think my daughter would look good with a plant pot on her head, where as I look awful in hats.



Did I tell you the latest problems I've had with my car? I told you the other day that the power steering had gone. The garage mended that and I collected the car on Thursday. On Friday the alternator went so it had to go back in to have that fixed. I collected it today so, fingers crossed, nothing else will go wrong. It's cost us .........................wait for it...........................£1000 to get it fixed, I can't believe it, it's not worth anything like that. Heyho! that's the way it goes.

6 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Ouch to the car repairs! :( Love your pages, the hat is gorgeous - as are your daughters!! They must have their mothers genes!!

Cass said...

Gorgeous LO's.Love the hat.

Cass xxx

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Lovely LOs. Oh well, no car - have to stay at home - have to craft - no problem!!!

Julia Dunnit said...

I hate spending on the car, it's real invisible spending! Ouch! It was a lot, but at least DD gets her wheels back!!!! LOL

laura said...

hi jay laura from the crop here have just stumbled on your blog and its fantastic. i have one too but its just for stitching.

hopefully see you at the next crop

Tinkerbelle said...

Looks like you have been having fun, Love the detail xxxx