Friday, 27 June 2008

My daughter's all grown up.

Well, today's the day that Clare left school. She tells me she left school two years ago, but as she went into the 6th form to do A levels, she actually left today. It's the Prom (or Leaver's Ball as they call it) tonight and her dad has just driven off with her and her boyfriend to take them to it. I feel really weepy about it, stupid I know, but I can't help it. Don't they look smart?
Clare's doesn't "do" make up, so her little sister did it for her and got it just right I think. She doesn't look too false.
Can you believe I took 50 photos of her and her bofriend before they left? Actually, as scrappers, you probably can! Here are a couple for you to see.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Fantastic hair !!!!!!! Tell your daughter she looks wonderful!! well I'm sure you did tel her that before she went out but...... remind her again from me ;) I hope they have a fab time!

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Clare looks lovely. I'm with Paige about the hair - love it!! I'm sure she'll have a great time. Now put your feet up and relax and be a proud mum!

Julia Dunnit said...

Claire's a stunner, she looks gorgeous. Hope they're having a great time.

Tinkerbelle said...

your daughter look great, and how lucky she is to have a caring and loving mum xxxxx

Debsg said...

Your daughter looks lovely. Hope she had a great time.

Charlol said...

Fantastic, hope she had a good time and really enjoyed it! She looks great. I remember my ball all of 16 years ago... wow where did the time go. My hubby took me to mine at school.