Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Thoughtful Thursday

Here we are at the end of another day, it seems to take me so long to read other blogs that it's almost bedtime when I get to writing mine. Maybe I'll start doing mine first - there's a thought.


Only two more bed times until the half term holidays begin, hurray! Actually, it's the end of term really, not half term. Since we went onto the six term year I always get confused and still use the old terms. I don't suppose it matters at the end of the day, it's still a HOLIDAY.


I had to go to a governors meeting this evening and then I watched The Apprentice while (what's the phrase?) blopping on the laptop. So no crafting for me this evening. Actually, I was probably crafted out after the after school craft club.


I've only got a few kids who do the club, but they really enjoy making their scrapbooks of their primary school years. They're supposed to leave at 4.15, but I can't get rid of them. I end up having to throw them out so I can come home. It's great to see youngsters getting into scrapbooking though. One of the girls has a real talent for it. While the others are happy to riffle through my craft boxes finding all sorts of inappropriate things to stick on their pages, she really thinks about it and just gets on and does it. Her album looks great and she's the only one who's bothered to bring in photos to scrap. I think she could go places with it if she sticks at it. Ah! there's another thought.


I've been thinking (another one!) about a LO or card to put up here today as I haven't made anything new. So I've decided to show you my pages for Shimelles Scrap Your Day challenge (http://http//www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=223139challenge) on UKS (just in case anyone is reading this who is not a UKSer). Another thought - there must be an easier way of putting that link, maybe someone will advise! Should I put the link in there? Oh well, it's there now.
Here is the first page:
And here is the second page:

It's a fab challenge and I can't wait for Sunday for the next part. I'll have to think (and another thought!) of something interesting to do for my photo shoot.

Well, that's all my thoughts for today, some more tomorrow I expect. I'll try to do mine before getting enthralled by everyone elses blogs. Sleep tight everyone.

1 comment:

Inspiration Alley said...

I try and put my own post up and then blop, otherwise I tend to get carried away following links everywhere and before I know it, it's bedtime. Keep meaning to have a go at Shimelle's challenge, like your interpretation.